2012年7月21日土曜日

How to make this site



I live in Chiba.

I like personal computer.I was recommended Japanese SNS mixi by friend of same university.


I started mixi and I became longer time user of internet.

Internet is attractive.

I belonged to mixi community,Tetsuya Komuro,Music related community. I was explained YouTube service,we can listen to music at internet.I was taught about Internet Indies service wacca.
I can play the piano since highschool student,second grade or so,I had piano cord,composing theory.
I heard recording indies divice,MTR.I bought MTR.

In YouTube movie,movie maker exist. Movie maker,uploader is not me. Recently,official movie is increased,armanda official movie I shared,no permit,at Rakuten blog,Shinichi Okamoto.

Some YouTube movie has credit last part.movie maker`s credit exist in some movie.

I write this blog,related blog,SNS at Chiba Chuo,my home,my studying room. That studying room is this photo.





Piano record place is Chiba Chuo,my home. This is the photo. Piano,microphone,MTR. Homemade piano lesson,Cord book.







I was diagnosed I heard illusinonary voice. Sarorare,or telepathy is not officialy accepted.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿