2012年7月17日火曜日

About author NEET

















My dream and my policy.Dream,success,fame. First I dream super basket player.I respect Michael Jordan. Practice is hard.Running is agony. Hard order practice.Glee or B`z positive shout music saved me.

I want to study.My success is enterning Chiba highschool. I study at Keiyo Gakuin.

I met ultimate theory or miracle theory.I lost love.I met the music Crucify my love by X Japan. My worry was released. The desire rising position disappeared.
I enter Meiji university.Then post officer,Juku teacher ,NEET.







I love Miwa and Jun.
I look at,but not speak to.
So,no relation.
Silence, hot emotion,but no relation.








I am now NEET.
I write blog Japanese mainly.
My study,Music,comic room photo is this.
I use this note PC to make internet site,not at Sony,at Chiba my house.
I live with my family.My family afford me.

I start making site at mixi.
Facebook or twitter is famous.
A lot of blog service exist.
I took many blog service account.
I use YouTube movie,sharing or link switch to share.







My original piano music. I uploaded original piano music at wacca Shinichi Okamoto,Shinn Asuka.
And I use now OKMusic Shinn Asuka.These pino were recorded at this photo piano.


The piano is at my house.Microphone and I use MTR(Multi Track Recorder).

MTR is this photo. This size recorder is indies size.

I think that that my wacca access is few is strange.

But my insist is not accepted. Access is few and I was sent to hospital.

I live in Chiba Chuo.




I have image post officer and Great Teacher Onizuka.


Japanese comic Satorare.I went Juku of math.I went prepared Juku long.In Japan,these people went medical department. I went Meiji university commerce.




My studying,comic room is like this.Doraemon.



I love Akina Minami.I had vision. Akina Minami visit my room while I went to travel to Yamanashi.





I love YouTube.In YouTube,ayu trance movie is like this photo.














I am NEET.My father is Masanobu Okamoto.My mother is Sugae Okamoto.My sister is Kazumi Okamoto.The photo is Okamoto family. And the photo of house.Kasai family `s house photo.The house is at Yamanashi.
In Yamanashi,my grandmother live.Fumiko Kasai,Hironori Kasai,Mutsumi Kasai.
My father and mother is governmental tax officer, my sister is dietitian.

Do you know Japanese animation Black Jack?
Hazama Kuro is hero,black doctor.
Hazama Kuro disguised me and name fake Shinichi Okamoto.

He work at Sony.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿