2012年7月20日金曜日

魔女の宅急便「めぐる季節」





I graduated from Meiji university in 2007.
I work at post office 2007 January.
I start MySpace Shinichi Okamoto,wacca Shinichi Okamoto in 2007 February.
I start Japanese SNS mixi in 2006 later recommended by friend.
I start Youtube movie share and upload my original music.

I write passage about occultic phenomenon.
I re-write blog.I did site renewal.
I work at post office 2007 to 2009. I made many site but no income. I claimed why no income from many site at police officer near my house.
I was sent to hospital and I left post office workplace in 2009.

Post officer,after work,I went to Manga cafe,internet cafe






Steak.















Post officer,family restraunt,internet Cafe.Chiba mansion my room,studying room,Toshiba heavy PC.




My parents are tax officer.I can live as NEET.Post officer work,rich family restraunt.Post officer,my house living room piano.I know how to compose.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿